Abstract submission closed at 23:59 UST on 15th of June 2017.
The essentials for authors:
- Each author may be the presenting author of maximum one oral and one poster presentation
- The presenting author must register at the time of abstract submission
- Authors should use the downloadable Lagerstätten workshop abstract template and send to email@example.com
- Abstract text should be no more than 200 words (excluding authors and affiliations)
- Abstracts should not include figures or references
- Abstract submission is online only
- There is no abstract submission fee
- Abstracts will be printed in the abstract volume and online
- Changes to abstracts after the submission deadline will incur a charge of €15
- Authors must select their preferred mode of delivery when registering (if two abstracts are submitted by the same author, at least one abstract must relate to a poster):
- regular presentation (12 mins + 3 mins questions)
- lightning presentation (3 mins + 2 mins questions)
- poster (A0 portrait format)
Once all abstracts have been reviewed by the Workshop on Konservat-Lagerstätten committee, authors of accepted abstracts will be notified by the 22nd of June 2017. Please note that the final decision on mode of presentation rests with the conference organisers.